Check out the results of round 1 below!!!!!
In Case You Missed It! Things just got real!!! The Senate voted 51 to 48 in late January:1. To end coverage for pre-existing conditions, veterans benefits, and aid to rural hospitals.
2. To remove discrimination protection for women in healthcare.
3. Against the provision allowing children to remain on their parent’s insurance till the age of 26.
4. To cut off funding for the Child Health Insurance Program (CHIP).
5. Against ACA contraceptive coverage and maternity care provision.
6. To direct committees to send budget legislation to defund and repeal the Affordable Care Act.
For those who get health insurance through work, no pre-existing conditions. Lifetime caps for coverage are back for everyone. Real and disastrous actions are being taken that will affect more than just the 20-30 million people who will lose their health care coverage and the 3 million people who will lose their jobs.
Despite their assertions of this being an action to “repeal and replace,” no viable alternative plan has been proposed.
The House voted Friday 227-198 to repeal Obamacare.
As of this moment, no replacement exists.
Wake up and Vote in All Elections. Mid-terms, which will be 2018, are just as important as the General. The Health of Our Country is at stake. Make your Voice heard with your Vote.